The ASC 2012 Organising Committee gratefully acknowledges the support of all exhibiting companies.
The Exhibition will be located in the Banquet Hall located on Level of the Sydney Masonic Centre and will be open as follows:
Exhibitor Website Address Booth
Biotext www.biotext.com.au 1
University of Technology, Sydney www.science.uts.edu.au 2
Econnect Communication www.econnect.com.au 3
Science in Public www.scienceinpublic.com.au 4,5
Infrastructure www.innovation.gov.au/Science/ResearchInfrastructure 6
Geoscience Australia www.ga.gov.au 7
TechNYou www.technyou.edu.au 8
To ensure exhibitors gain maximum benefit from their stands the Organizing Committee has made the following arrangements:
All welcome teas, morning teas, afternoon teas and lunches will be served in the exhibition area and maximum traffic flow will be encouraged by placing catering stations at key points throughout the exhibition areas. There will be constant referral to the exhibition throughout the Conference.
Exhibition Booth $5,000 (excl GST) per booth
- Two (2) full Conference registrations.
- Company name, booth number and website address listed in the Conference Program Handbook
- Company name and booth number on the Conference website exhibitors page with link to your website
- An electronic delegate list provided prior to Conference (PDF version, name, position, organisation, state/country only)
Included in the cost of exhibiting is a full walk in / walk out exhibition booth which will contain the following:
- Dimensions; 3m x 3m as indicated on the attached floor plan
- Walls; 2.4m high Velcro compatible panels (dark)
- Lighting; Two x 150 watt spotlights per booth
- Power; One x 4 amp power point per booth
- Booth Sign; Company name in standard letter style displayed on the front fascia. Maximum of 26 letters with Pty Ltd (Aust) deleted.
Application to Exhibit
To book an exhibition booth, please contact;
ASC 2012 Conference Secretariat
Confirmation of your allocation will then follow by email together with a tax invoice and your entitlements will become effective once the agreed payment has been received.
- 50% of the payment must be received to confirm the booking on receipt of the invoice with the final payment made no later than 15 January 2012.
- Payment must be made in Australian dollars payable to an Australian Bank and be free of all bank charges.
Should the exhibition space sold need to be cancelled by the organisation after the official booking has been accepted, advice to the Conference Manager must be received in writing. Should the space be able to be re-sold in full, the payment received less $250 handling fee will be refunded in full. Should the space not be able to be re-sold, a refund will not be made and all funds received will be retained. Any cancellations after 06 January 2012 will not be refunded, all funds received to date will be retained.